Introduce Yourself

Go down

Introduce Yourself

Post by FAIB on Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:04 pm

Hello you fans of The Good Guys Very Happy
Introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself and how long you have played in server.
FAIB
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-16

View user profile http://www.dia3lo.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Introduction of myself;)

Post by еle а Sweet K on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:47 am

Hey all

My Name is Koen ore my battlefield name is Dubble D Sweet K
Im 15 years old and i Live in Belgium.
I love to Play Battlefield and when i moved up im gonna Play Bf 2:D
I dunno how long i play this game buth i already started with this nice game when i was around 10 years buth when i was 12 i quited with it because i had a new game and so i didnt play it so much buth then i Forgotted my password of steam so i coudnt play the other game so i Started back again With BATTLEFIELD 1942 Multyplayer Demo.
So thats al i got to say;)
Maybe i see you guys on the Battlefield Wake Island ground Wink

Cya! Cool
еle а Sweet K
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Kabas on Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:46 am

Hi,

Me (Kabas [IraQ]) and RainBow [IraQ] would like to introduce ourselfs. RainBow is my elder brother who has been playing the game since 2002 September and have been playing with only one different nick before as "Acha Acha", I have been playing since 2003. I play rarely (4-6 times a month) but when I do play I play on "The Good Guys"-server.
We both live in Denmark, RainBow is currently on off-duty (he is enlisted in the US army) and me my self I am studying at the moment.
RainBow is 20 years old and me myself I am 18.

Best regards,

Kabas, RainBow

Kabas

Number of posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemon on Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:26 pm

My real name is Dimitris and I 'm from Hellas (Greece). I am studying Chemistry at the moment and I spend most of my free time practising chinese martial arts, in painting&photography and watching movies and anime. I have been playing the BF1942 Secret Weapons demo for ages until I got bored and thought I would give Wake island a try. I love throwing grenades in such a way that enemies are launched vertically up the air Twisted Evil
Daemon
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!

Number of posts : 4

View user profile http://winterspirit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

ya

Post by The Furst on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:56 pm

Test!
The Furst
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/doubleahardcore

Back to top Go down

Hey all!!!!!!!!!

Post by |P| Fin on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:25 am

My nick in bf 1942 is Finnish Legend or D@ Kill@. Me and my brother both play with same nick, but my brother get bored and no he plays Counter-Strike 1.6. My real name is Miikka Liukkonen. I have been played bf for long time....maybe two years Laughing
In real life my hobbies are tennis,soccer(with friends) and athletics. I play bf 1-3 hours on day.

Cya Very Happy

|P| Fin

Back to top Go down

Post by RainBow on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:48 pm

Hi,

I have been playing this game ever since September 2002 when the demo came out, but with huge caps in between.
I played from September 2002 to April 2004 as ::CEP::Acha Acha, which was for those who knows the clan that got 2nd in the EA Demo Cup, early November 2002.
June 2004 I got enlisted in the US army and send to Iraq, due to my extensive knowledge about the country and ability to speak the language, so I didn't play for about 1. In August 2005 I returned where I played very rarely under "RainBow". Then I was send back to Iraq late 2005 and returned later 2006 because I was wounded in combat. So here I am again and glad to see my favorite server still up and running, I play as often as I can these days but unfortunately time still works against me, so I can play 1-2 times a week. I can't remember any people from the really (g)old days of the demo besides Aigar.

That's my history throughout the game, nice to meet you all and cya later for some games.

RainBow
noob
noob

Registration date : 2007-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

|P| Cpt. Adrian / Polish Legend

Post by cpt20 on Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:25 am

hey i'm Adrian i playing since 2003 year i had clan -=*WRZ*=- but i change clan name on |P| year ago hehe i know lots of about bf demo and i know lots of players so Rainbow i think you shuld remember me hehe we had some nice fight early time ago maby we meet again on swe see you on Swe server guys Wink

cpt20
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here i am:)

Post by Aigar on Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:24 pm

First im very glad to hear that RainBow remembers me:) i was just starting playing when i saw him owning. He gave me some tips of flying with mouse.

Ok i was starting playing like 2 years ago. My starting name was Aigar[EST] when i had played like a months i changed it to Sgt. Aigar[EST] that was also last name that RainBow saw:). There went like another month playing and i was taken in clan called Estonian Team[E.S.T.-T].since that i have been using tag STA-VBL Aigar[E.S.T.-T].
At moment im 17 years old ill be 18 years old on 13th of decembre. As long i have been playing bf i have always been aiming for swe servers TGG1 and 2 and Demo Wake which was 32 players. At moment im studing and be home at weekends so i can play on weekends only but that doesn't make me worse:)

I hope to see u all in game and yea i almost forgot.... My favorite weapon is BaZooka.

Aigar
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireshooter on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:05 pm

Hi All Very Happy

Im Fireshooter or Garfield. Anton in real life. i played BF1942 Multi demo for 2-3 years. and i play Bf2 for a few months but cant play it now. problems with punkbuster (have someone an idea what to do?). At moment im 14 years old. 24th September is my birthday then im 15 years old!! and im on the 4th year of the 'continued education'. a time ago i played the most of the time on 'spikey's island' for make the server clean from glichters, teamkillers etc. but spikeys island is down. now am i searching for another good server. hope that SWE The Good Guys what i want. srry but my english is bad😢.

oh now you dont know where i come from. i come from the netherlands.

hope you know what i mean and can read the text Wink

Fireshooter

Fireshooter
noob
noob

Registration date : 2007-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:27 pm

Yo,

My name iz Senad and i'm 16 yrz old.. and im from Bosnia.
Ive been playing diz game since 2002, i cant remember what username i used back then.. ive plaid it then for like 16 months, and stopt in the year 2003 somewhere.. and i started to play a other game.. later in end 2004 i rejoined, and playd under the name "Solid Snake". I joined the clan ߧ then, for like 8 months. After that i tried to make my own clan, i've had some clans called; ..|, LiQui, and the great succes [Ms] Ms13 whas a great clan, we had about 70 members innit, and after that i whas on vacation, and stopt bf for a half year or so, and now i returned like 2 months ago. Most of you all prob know me =p the plane guy haha.. Atm, i have a real bad pc and a bad vid card, if u know abit about that, i have the vid card called: Geforce2 MX/MX 400 and a 640 MHZ processor trust me, it isnt realy easy to play with that :PP

Stealth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-23

View user profile http://www.ms13-clan.net.ms

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:35 pm

Hey!
My name is Roland.My ingame name is N-VBL Roland [E.S.T.-T].That Tag means ESTONIAN TEAM.Huuh how long i have played Bf 1942 MPD?I think for 2 years now.I am 13 years old Very Happy .Mostly in bf i like Medic kit.But Sniper is good too.I have bf 2 also.But i dont like bf 2.I think Battlefield 1942 Multiplayer Demo is best.But i also have Battlefield full too.Ok now i dont anything in my mind what i should write...Ooh sorry my bad English Laughing

Roland
noob
noob

Registration date : 2007-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by jaico on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:22 pm

Hey dudes Very Happy

I play BF 1942 mpd , 1942 and vietnam... I've played this demo ages with different names ... always in goodduys server when its on and Im from Finland and its getting colder and colder here... I play icehockey at winter with my firends at summer football .. trying to get some voice out of quitar.. and starting motocross now but no bike yet :X .. I have xfire so u can add me if u like my account is dja1co ! afro

jaico
noob
noob

Registration date : 2007-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i see

Post by The Furst on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:30 pm

a DJAICO!!! ;D ;D next time ill get you right from BEHIND in vietnam ;D
The Furst
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/doubleahardcore

Back to top Go down

Post by AndiOzelot on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:41 pm

hi all i'm Andi im the clanleader of E-RaVaGe (E-RvG)! Well if you can name it a clan lol however i play now a couple of years and still cant stop playing it =D (My friends call me already stupid cause i playing the demo so many years xD)!

My ingame nicks changed over the years a little bit my first was: /-\ndi
after that: Ocelot, Ozelot, GrayFox and now AndiOzelot

My real name is Andi, im 21 years old. I was born in Germany and still live there =)

Clanhistory: BLOOD, ߧ, Ms, E-RvG

I met a lot of nice people in the demo like Furst, Zoro and of course Faib =D
Still fun playing with you and such gamer like you keeping the demo alive (especially faib because of his effort to organise a server)

Ok enough said
Lets go play =D
AndiOzelot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wnat an alience

Post by Blue on Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi. Im in the clan SAF. Weve got 30 emmebrs and a website is being cresteed. we play on 2142 but on both we have no server.

Just thought ta an allince would be good for both clans
im the main guy lol
plz reply
typhhon Very Happy

Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by blue on Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi just thougth ill metion that i liev in England. Imn teh town of gillingham.. Which is the football team i like. I liek football ad tenis
good wbesite and forums Smile

blue

Back to top Go down

Post by FAIB on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:52 am

Welcome in Blue, nice to see you!
FAIB
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-16

View user profile http://www.dia3lo.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by PirXtehPredator on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Hiho My namezor is Ville and my ingame pseudonym is PirX and my favourite ice-cream color is liqourice Cool
Im 14 years old from Finland, and ive played this demo like 4 four year (ahh i miss our noob years with lias)
yes yes wat nouw ai dont knouw jees
PirXtehPredator

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ocu

Post by Ocu on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:06 am

Ocu, real name Oscar
From Finland
MSN: ocu_kekkonen@hotmail.com
I know that Kjetil likes those crazy norwegian death/horror/black metal bands, so I feel free to post, even if nobody cares, that Im listenning mostly to swedish metal/metalcore bands like In Flames and Raised Fist.
What else?...idk.., ask if you want to know something!

Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManofScience on Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 am

Hey All

My Names Phill, play as ManofScience and have done since... ermm... 2004? Just getting into BF2 but i never tire of Bf1942 Demo. I'm from Newcastle, UK.. i'm not telling how old i am!

Good to see friendly faces - infact i'm off for a game now Wink

Take it easy guys!
ManofScience
noob
noob

Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/manofscience

Back to top Go down

Post by HaNNizan on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi guys, im Pete, from Finland. Most of you guys dont even know me. I have been playing wake demo 1.0 since 03.
Old nicks was: Pete, ]-[4NNibaL and now HaNNizan: .. I have played in many clans dont even remember all, greatest was -=|TB|=-, now im leader of Lt42. I played in Tgg server When it was on 1.0 (3-4 months im not sure and thanks for FAIB, that server was best, with great players of it) -Sorry about my worst english, working on it Smile

HaNNizan
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down