The Good Guys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment

+3
cpt20
FAIB¹³
Kabas
7 posters

Go down

Comment Empty Comment

Post by Kabas Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi,

I was today playing on "The Good Guys"-server where I was first kicked apparently by no really specific reason as I just joined the server, could have been a mistake okay, or to make room okay.

So anyway I like to fly the planes a lot, I don't get to play as often as many others do so thus I like to spend most of my playing time up in the planes, but what happens is that I tend to get a lot of bad comments from ßP players threatening to kick because I'm a "planenoob" or "planewhore", and I really can't do much about it than to ignore.

Then I have "|ßP| Polish Legend" starting to talk a lot of shit to me without any appearent reason other than I killed him a few times with a plane, which later evolved to him threatening to kick me... If you guys have logs you can check, it'll probably be clear that it has happened before, and to others as well. I would have taken some more screenshots if I could, but it can all be read in the serverlogs I guess.
Comment Unavngivetvb7

I don't know if there is any rules for admin abuse or language policy on the server, in case there isn't, then sorry for wasting your time.

Sincerely yours,
Kabas

Smile

Kabas

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Back to top Go down

Comment Empty Re: Comment

Post by FAIB¹³ Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:48 pm

Hello Kabas!
First of all i would like to tell you that Adrian is one of our trusted admins (by that, i mean that we do have allot of admins, and some maybe have the "admin-rights" that shouldnt of had them... password leak..), so if you got kicked, it was for protecting the server. i hope Twisted Evil
But if the game is running on like its usually do without any special rules for another game, like, only bazooka, or something like that, there shouldnt be any rule that says, "that you cant go by plane". But! Follow this! One rule is, no plane camping due to others might wanna try to get some wind in the hair too!

Ok, i think you got the point. Maybe Adrian could reply for himself

Sincerly

Fire Above Ice Belove
FAIB¹³
FAIB¹³
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-16

http://www.dia3lo.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Comment Empty Kabas lier and plane camper

Post by cpt20 Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:18 pm

Man think what you said you sit only in plane that making lots of players to crazy you was plane camper i understand flyin 10 minutes but not few rounds like 2 hours your score man you had '' 68-68-1'' you the bigest plane camper like i seen on swe server !!!!! if you havent skills on ground you should go on server for plane who... btw i dont kiced you i only said i '' kiced you coz i wanted that you bail with your shit plane '' and pls find server for flyers...

|ßP| Polish Legend / Cpt. Adrian

cpt20
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabas Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:51 pm

Hey,

I got kicked before Polish Legend joined the server so I kind of guessed he didn't kick and didn't intend either to argue for that, sorry can see how that could have been misunderstood.

In reply to ßP| Polish Legend:
Man think what you said you sit only in plane that making lots of players to crazy you was plane camper i understand flyin 10 minutes but not few rounds like 2 hours your score man you had '' 68-68-1'' you the bigest plane camper like i seen on swe server !!!!!

I was flying in different planes most of the time, but true I was up the air for quite some time, but the round lasted a long time also. I didn't use the same plane, in fact most of the time I was using the enemies planes, so tactically it was better for my team. And I don't agree that I was camping I was taking down enemy planes and tanks, and attacking on all positions of the map, so it was pretty variated, but if thats what you call camping I guess we'll go by that.

if you havent skills on ground you should go on server for plane who...

So basically if a player doesn't have any decent skills on ground he isn't welcomed on the server? Not right in my opinion... Some people likes to use tanks, others to snipe and there is people that likes to fly. Why is the last group not welcomed?

btw i dont kiced you i only said i '' kiced you coz i wanted that you bail with your shit plane '' and pls find server for flyers...
So you state that if I didn't jump out of the plane or disconnect I would have got the kick? I personally find that ridiculous that I should stop playing like I do because I occasionally kill an admin too much... You constantly talked with a negative attitude to me, when I was on ground I was a "spawnkiller" (check logs) and when I was in air I was a "planewhore", so I'm excluded to the sea when you're around? A bit immature...

Anyway, sorry for the bad input I enjoy playing in the server and see you all soon for some great games! Smile

Kabas

Back to top Go down

Comment Empty My take

Post by Daemon Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:07 pm

Well, I am not really going to side with anyone really except saying that to the extent of my knowledge Polish Legend plays fair and I haven't seen him overreacting.
Also, I have fought Kabas on the ground before and he could hold his own unlike some other people who only can fly.

However, something must be done about plane abuse!!!.
People who always fly and can't fight at all on the ground are all too common. Scores like "68-68-1" are very common too -and courtesy of more than a few admins, by the way Wink

The inefficient positioning of the AA units in the game allows a careful and experienced pilot to score dozens of kills with little or no consequences. It is no wonder that these kind of pilots are usually brought down by bar than the AA guns, a process that requires many flyovers from the target. It is also no wonder that they keep flying while badly damaged instead of parachuting somewhere when they are about to explode. They just know they can get many more kills before someone finally gets them.

This play style also severely affects everyone. When there are few people on the server, no one can be fighting with a tank, conquering bases and operating the ineffective AA.

When there are lots of people it is also problematic. Just yesterday, 2 guys went into the zeros and instead of parachuting they only minded with scoring kills while their team was either waiting on carrier or was having the disembarking boats easily gunned down by allied players. So you could see the axis pilots having crazy scores while their team didn't even hold a single base. That is seriously affecting gameplay.

So please, put some thinking into this. Certain limits have to be imposed!
Daemon
Daemon
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!

Number of posts : 4

http://winterspirit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabas Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:56 pm

I totally agree with Daemon, it is very easy to rape with a Zero doing the good old drive-by's at the airfield gets you a lot of easy points, and it's very true as well that an experienced pilot can easily avoid all AA's.

From my point of view how ever if some of you guys have noticed, I am almost never AXIS, I always go US and fly the Corsair or occasionally the SBD-T . My motivation for this is that it in my opinion requires a lot more skills to get a high score with the Corsair than the Zero specially if the opposite team is playing well. I'm even higher motivated when AXIS has a good team and some good pilots, then I try as well as I can to protect the Airfield and keep the enemy planes down as fast as possible, that way my team can cope with the other axis on ground.

Regards,
Kabas Smile

Kabas

Back to top Go down

Comment Empty pjm

Post by pjm Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:23 am

i have no problem taking kabas out of the sky hehe.
pjm
pjm
noob
noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:35 pm

Ok.. im nt like in de mood to read all diz shit u js wrote.. but i did read some:

I agree with Kabas, I myself fly also all the time, and i could never get kicked or banned because im admin. But i do hear u all the time calling planewhore etc. but u guyz are noobs, PLANES are a PART of the game.. if u want to play ground go play call of duty or counter strike, it doesnt mather if someone uses the plane for 10 min or 2 hours.. or only fly... i know that getting killed by plane makes u feel mad.. i have it sometimes to when i only get camped by it, but you should get used to it, couse its realy a part of the game.

Also i just warn every1 for now, if someone is swearing someone for planebitch etc and calling a noob.. i will kick / ban him.. just 2 let u know again.. ITS A PART OF THE GAME. I <3 flying to..

If u cant handle it to kill them, JOIN our ZOOKAPLANE game when we play it, just listen to the admins when they tell the rules when it's announced and play, and u will like to be on ground and zook planes down when u finaly learned it :PP

Stealth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-23

http://www.ms13-clan.net.ms

Back to top Go down

Comment Empty MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 1942

Post by Daemon Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:40 am

Your logic just doesn't sum up.

This game is a mixture of things: ground fighting, amphibious assault, tank and airplane battles, strategy and team cooperation. A good player should be proficient in all of these. So, the same way you propose others to "if they want to play ground go play call of duty or counter strike" I suggest you go and play a flight simulator kid. There are a few good on-line ones too.
Its hard to be good at everything and both planes and tanks, as well as Defguns are in-game to be used. However, excessive plane usage causes -due to the game structure- a HUGE imbalance for reasons I have explained before.

In the Special Weapons demo, the Natter,(an -easy to bring down- plane which also runs out of fuel after a minute and a half and takes much longer to respawn than the wake island planes) was promptly removed from all major servers. Special restriction zones have also been set to prevent tank spawn camping and the violators are reported and banned. It all results in balanced and fun matches in well-moderated servers. It doesn't matter if it is in the game -keep in mind that glitches are natural to the game code too- As long as it is causing imbalance it has to be fixed, which is admin's job.

However most of the admins seem to care only about keeping auto-balance and FF off so that the aforementioned kind of players can stay in Axis and keep bombing everywhere with no consequences.
Way to go guys...
Daemon
Daemon
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabas Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:16 pm

I see a lot good points in your post Daemon. Realistically I think it would be very difficult to run the server balanced as the game is now. A slight modification of the game would on the other hand make it possible.
Until that happens the only way to go is to go US when you see good players stacking up on the easier playable AXIS side.

Kabas

Back to top Go down

Post by FAIB¹³ Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:01 pm

the thing that makes lags, is hatzuzuki... but hey daemon, you sound like you have the perfect sulution for the server?
To have different admins, to have different rules..
To have different rules, to have different gameplay..
to have diffent gameplay to have better gameplay etc etc etc etc etc.....................
get my point?
This discussion should end!
FAIB¹³
FAIB¹³
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-16

http://www.dia3lo.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemon Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:04 am

Wow, I find it rather funny that after all this discussion you only took the time to comment on the fact that I am complaining, Faib...

I didn't ask for half the changes that you mention: I just want the game to be better and I stated my opinion. The only thing that I ask for is simple logic.

However if you think that the real problem is people like me whining, then I give up, I can't do much.
Daemon
Daemon
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!
Not A n00b Anymore!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by peppu pedro Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:07 pm

Stealth kicks and bans people for no good reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All started when I was flying zero . stealth says to me "pedro dont fly zero if u cant fly it good .. i would have 40 kill now with zero with out you". I didnt say anything then he comes more angry "Pedro bail out that plane u cant fly it !!!!!" ...... then "fucking noob pedro noob bail out u suck!!!!!" then he join allied I keep flying he keeps saying me noob.noob..noob u suck u suck u suck I own u ask anybody here u would cry if u know.. then "u fucking noob u are anoying me u suck i own u always" I say to him "CRY YOU SUCK" all the time he calling me noob etc .. then he ban me becouse he go crazy.. WTF IS THIS take him admin away ffs .. RASIST!!!! He plays 100% score and if some1 come to his way he ban.. stealth making his own rules all the time!!! THIS IS NOT FIRST TIME AND WE ALL KNOW IT!

peppu pedro
noob
noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down