The Good Guys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody has to say THANKS!!!

4 posters

Go down

Everybody has to say THANKS!!! Empty Everybody has to say THANKS!!!

Post by AndiOzelot Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Thanks FAIB for your effort to keep our servers online =) Unfortunetly there are no donations (including me i didnt donate), but hey there are other games that i/we can play =D
But FAIB i will keep you in my mind as a very nice/friendly guy, who are/were addicted to the BF1942 Demo =)
Cya in Real Life =D =D =D

Greetings
Andi
AndiOzelot
AndiOzelot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Everybody has to say THANKS!!! Empty Re: Everybody has to say THANKS!!!

Post by [Ms¹³] D@ Kill@[Fin] Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:02 am

AndiOzelot wrote:Thanks FAIB for your effort to keep our servers online =) Unfortunetly there are no donations (including me i didnt donate), but hey there are other games that i/we can play =D
But FAIB i will keep you in my mind as a very nice/friendly guy, who are/were addicted to the BF1942 Demo =)
Cya in Real Life =D =D =D

Greetings
Andi
I agree with andi. Thanks faib for the effort.

Best Regards
D@ Kill@

[Ms¹³] D@ Kill@[Fin]

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by FAIB¹³ Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Bless the!! Very Happy
Thanks!
Other games? better than the community we have in Demo? Wink
Ah well, must say that there are many other good games, but somehow im always drawn to this game. The flight part with the game is one of the reasons, there are not in my opinion any other games with as good flying as this one.. (You know another game?)
Well i've met allot of kewl people on this Island, think i've been visiting Wake about for 3years or maybe more. And i've had lots of fun! doing tricks, stunts, 1vs1, planezooka, carzooka, plane sniping and etc! I especially think that Sunday's been the best, always hang-over from partying just waking up and straight to Wake Very Happy I think that when these servers are gone, i will also stop playing too.. until someone starts up some good ping server, then ill might get back....! well my xFire name is 'fromthedeep'. Add me if ya like =) See you!
FAIB¹³
FAIB¹³
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-16

http://www.dia3lo.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Everybody has to say THANKS!!! Empty ...

Post by The Furst Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Hello guys,

Andi, i cant find any word in your sentence that isnt true. Kjetil, you made things, not everybody with a pc at home and a really outdated game demo would do, but this was a really impressing way of actin.
I still hope it didnt get you in any kind of financial problems.

The possibility to play on a server like this, is/was great. To play a game like this, and i mean only the demo with these words. To play with people who somehow came more familiar with every single day you played together with em. I really appreciated that, and i dont know how often the talking with you guys was more interesting and fun than the playing at all.

What is left to say.. Kjetil, im kinda confused cause you didnt respond to any of my attempts to contact you yet, so i dont know if something is wrong, maybe with me. Makes me a little meditative.
But anyway ive got to say Thank you! big time, even if i wasnt present that much the last weeks.
Also a shoutout to the "community", non comparable to any other in any game. Thanks and "sry!" again for accidently havin tked anyone of you during the game!

Ralf "The Furst"
The Furst
The Furst
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://www.myspace.com/doubleahardcore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum